ConnectToll Free Telephone Banking 24/7
Toll Free Customer Service (During Lobby Hours)
Email us for more information at info@C1Bank.com.
CAUTION: Electronic mail sent through the Internet is not secure or encrypted and could be intercepted by a third party. For your protection, do not send identifying information such as account or Social Security numbers to us or others. Further, do not send time-sensitive, action-oriented messages, such as transaction orders, fund transfer instructions, or check stop payments, as it is the policy of C1 Bank not to accept such items electronically.
Lost or Stolen Debit Card?
DEBIT CARD FRAUD HOTLINE: 800-554-8969
If your debit card has been lost, stolen, or you believe it has been compromised in any way, call for assistance as soon as possible.
Customer Complaint Policy
- Contact the Compliance Department of C1 Bank at (941) 749-8873
- Notify C1 Bank in writing at:
Attn: Compliance Department
100 5th St South
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
- A description of the act or practice that is thought to be unfair or deceptive, or in violation of existing law or regulation, including all relevant facts.
- The name and address of the complainant.
- Response to a complaint sent directly to C1 Bank will typically be provided to you in writing within 15 business days. In the event a complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction you may contact our federal regulator, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), for further review: (877) 275-3342. If there are any questions or comments, contact C1 Bank a (877) 266-2265.